XP2 the bottle cage container
Bottle cage with bottom holding inner tube and tyre levers. Thermoplastic (two basic hues), with front colour finishing elements matching the bottle top.
XP2 is a bottle cage designed to perfectly blend in with the overall look of your bike.
XP2 is made of hard plastic and is universal: it can hold your favourite bottle (recommended content: 550 ml).
XP2 innovation lies in its lower section designed to house a coiled inner tube and tyre levers. XP2 is supplied along with a superlight inner tube, plus two tyre levers.
– You will never forget your inner tube and tyre levers: XP2 is all-inclusive;
– You will have more fluids handy on long rides: two bottles, plus the XP2 system holding the tools;
– No need to use your fake bottle with the XP2 system;
– XP2 combined with a 550 ml bottle looks like a 700ml bottle;
– To enhance looks, choose a bottle in a colour to match XP2!
– ABS/POM Thermoplastic
– Carbon technopolymers (not yet available)
XP2 Technoplastic, weight: 81 gr
– Superlight CST 700 with removable 48mm valve (weight 79 gr)
– Tyre levers (weight 9 gr)
Water Bottle: 62 gr